Family Update – Thursday, May 15, 2014
Voter’s Guide Launched
The Pennsylvania Family Institute’s Primary Voter’s Guide is live at pafamilyvoter.com. See where the candidates in your area stand on key issues such as:
- Protecting unborn children when capable of feeling pain.
- Adding special rights to state law based on “sexual orientation” and “gender identity.”
- Taxpayer funding for abortion businesses.
- The definition of marriage.
- The adoption of Common Core standards.
- Direct grants for school choice.
The PFI Voter Guide is a non-partisan information source for you, your family, your church, and your friends who care about the direction of Pennsylvania’s law and culture. It’s based on candidates’ signed responses to our questionnaire, or sitting lawmakers’ voting record on these issues. Share the Voter’s Guide with your friends and church! Tell them to visit www.PAFamilyVoter.com.
Thank you, as always, for your support, which makes public information projects like this possible. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to PFI so that we can continue to inform voters across Pennsylvania about where candidates stand on the issues that matter to families.