Marijuana and LGBTQ flags removed from Lt. Gov. John Fetterman’s office
HARRISBURG, Pa. —
There’s a fight over flags at the State Capitol in Harrisburg.
Flags supporting the legalization of marijuana and LGBTQ rights were removed this week from outside and inside Pennsylvania Lt Gov. John Fetterman’s office.
The state Department of General Services said it removed the flags because of a provision in a budget bill passed by the Republican-controlled Legislature. The flags don’t qualify under the law to be displayed at the Capitol.
Fetterman said he’ll stop flying the flags when recreational marijuana is legalized and gay and transgender rights become protected under the law.
“To use state resources during a time of such upheaval to worry about two flags that I have hanging from my balcony seems odd,” Fetterman said.
The lieutenant governor said he’s not angry at the state workers who removed the flags because they’re caught in the middle of a political dispute.
Fetterman already put the flags back up once this week but they were taken down. A spokeswoman said he’ll probably put them back up again on Monday.
On Jan. 8, using her position as GOP state committee member, Pat Saylor called for the resignation and removal of our President Donald J. Trump. She claims to be a representative of the voters of Snyder County; but I can assure Ms. Saylor that she is very mistaken. President Trump is the first president in a very long time to work every day fighting for us the American people, truly believing in America first, pushing back daily on the globalist and corporatist from within and outside of his administration.
President Trump has been the most pro-life president that we’ve ever had, fighting for the life of the unborn, reinstating the Mexico City Policy, which restricts the use of foreign aid by not allowing (click to continue reading).
In case you missed the original article . . . Republican State Committee member Pat Saylor said President Donald Trump should be removed from office. (click to read)
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A victims’ rights constitutional amendment that Pennsylvania voters apparently passed by a wide margin was thrown out Thursday by a divided state court that ruled it bundled too many changes together.
Commonwealth Court in a 3-2 decision said state officials may not tabulate the votes for the so-‘s Law amendment (click to continue reading)
Something sinister is brewing around the current atmosphere of mass panic and the fear stemming from the COVID-19 hysteria. People seem to be losing their minds when it comes to dealing with the pandemic. Perhaps, that’s basically what is happening. (continue reading).
Traditional patriotic Americans must vote this fall. Many major news outlets won’t cover news unfavorable to the Left, and spin it when they do. Social media platforms censor conservative writers and opinions. Many colleges limit “controversial” speech to small areas of their campuses.Below is information much of the media won’t tell you.
I) This is a link to Decision Magazine’s comparisons of the Democratic and Republican platforms:
II) This is an article by Dr. Brian Black, history professor at Penn View Bible Institute:
5 Reasons America Will Not Survive a Biden Presidency Here are several reasons why a Biden presidency cannot be undone and would permanently end the American government and culture as we know it. Normally if a party or ideology loses an election, a person should campaign and win the next election. This time it is different. There will be no next time for the losers. 250 years of the American experience of freedom and democratic government will come to an end forever.
1. We will be flooded by perhaps 50-100 million foreigners. A. Democrats have recently advocated opening the borders to illegals. B. These foreigners would likely vote for liberal policies. C. This would make it impossible for pro-capitalistic, pro-American policies to survive.
2. The Supreme Court will be packed with liberals. A. Joe Biden refused to say that he would not pack the court. B. Congress and the president can at any time change the number of justices on the court. C. Several liberals (probably 4) will be added who will then impose a liberal agenda on the country without giving the people a vote or discussion on the issue. D. This would corrupt one of the three branches of our constitutional government.
3. Freedom of speech and truth will be squelched. A. Social media is currently removing any conservative speech it dislikes. B. College campuses will no longer allow conservative speakers in many places. C. The news media currently is one-sided and constantly twisting the truth. D. Hate speech will be made illegal and will be defined as whatever is not politically correct.
4. A violent revolution will overthrow the government. A. This is already to some degree occurring in major Democrat led cities across the country. B. This revolt is not about Black lives. They are being used. It is mainly being led and paid for by elitist white people who want to overthrow the country. C. Kamela Harris who will become president as soon as Biden cannot function is totally with these people, even helping to arrange bail for some of those arrested. D. Their desire is to tear America down and rebuild it as they like.5. The election system will be corrupted. A. They believe that it is more important to win the election rather than to have a fair election. They will never lose a major election again. B. This is evidenced by their vehemence in opposing voter ID laws. C. They will allow their people to vote repeatedly. D. Non-citizens will be allowed to vote.
III) Howard McKenzie: This is not empty fear mongering.
A) The Democrat party has been taken over by radicals who hide much of their agenda, or outright lie.
1) A simple example from my area is an email I received asking if I knew that Katie Evans was running to represent me (to the PA state legislature). The email said she is a teacher, a mother and a grandmother fighting for what she believes. According to her opponent, David Rowe, our current solid conservative representative, Katie is a retired teacher’s union boss and part of Lewisburg Green New Deal who are Marxist and anarchists activists. Katie posted on Flag Day that the American Flag is “a symbol of an oppressive system designed to empower some and silence others.”
2) On October 7, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote regarding the Democratic House Corona Virus Stimulus: “Pelosi isn’t telling you the bill rewrites election law for 2020, barring voter ID requirement, forcing states to count absentee ballots that arrive as late as 10 days after Election Day, and imposing same-day voter registration everywhere, though, currently only 21 states allow it.”
3) In the vice presidential debate Harris said Lincoln said the next president should fill the current Supreme Court vacancy. That was a lie.
B) Neither Joe Biden nor Kamala Harris will say they won’t pack the Supreme Court (add more justices which can be done by Congress). Then they could put liberals in to support all their liberal causes.
C) Totalitarian governments from the Soviet Union to China and many others, disarmed the public to gain control. Democrats talk about common sense gun laws, but many want to totally disarm citizens. A case in point is that Hillary Clinton said the Heller Supreme Court ruling was decided wrongly. Heller upheld that the Second Amendment gives individual citizens the right to keep and bear arms, as opposed to just a government army. In other words, Hillary, like many others, believes the public has no right to guns.
D) Senator Ted Cruz’s new book, One Vote Away, tells how the U. S. Senate, by simple majority, can make Puerto Rico a state, giving Democrats two more senate seats. Democrats also want to make Washington D.C. a state, which is not currently constitutional, but they want to define D.C. as a small area including the Capitol, and make the rest of the city a state, giving them two more senate seats. Given recent political history, Democrats with 4 more seats would virtually have a permanent Democrat Senate majority. Chuck Schumer’s Senate could, by majority vote, eliminate the filibuster (a tool the minority can use to stop legislation with less than 60 of 100 votes). If Democrats also control the House and White House, they would likely allow abortion up to birth by a nationwide law and fund it with tax money.
IV) Attached is the Pennsylvania Family Council voter guide page on the presidential candidates. More information is available at www.PAFamilyvoiter.com
V) Attached is The Conservative Caucus’s “The New Democrat Socialist Party Fact Sheet” also available at www.conservativeusa.org.
Please carefully consider this information and send it to your friends. This is unquestionably the most important election in our history!
Howard McKenzie, former coordinator of the Susquehanna Valley Moral Issues Coalition.