Brief Notes from 2014 PLC –
Sally Pipes, from Pacific Research Institute stated there is only solution for Obamacare/AFA and that is to repeal and replace.
- Phil English, former US Representative spoke on malpractice reform.
- Terence Farrell, Chester County Commissioner spoke about the costs to the tax payer for county employees and prisoners under AFA.
- Lisa Nancollas, Mifflin Co Tea Party Patriots spoke on healthcare compacts and how the Pennsylvania senators and governor are not in support.
- Charles Proctor, III, Proctor, Lindsay, & Dixon spoke as legal council to Conestoga who has filled a suite which is currently waiting a decision from the supreme court.
- Elizabeth Steele, Commonwealth Foundation spoke on medicaid reform.