Republican Congressman Tom Marino will be the guest speaker at the SVC meeting scheduled for next Monday evening December 9. The meeting will begin at 7:00PM in the Baylor Conference Room at the Best Western Country Cupboard Inn, Lewisburg.
Congressman Marino will do a “town hall” style meeting talking about important subjects including:
• the collapse of Obamacare and where do we go from here on healthcare
• the continuing crisis of the national debt
• road blocks in the U.S. Senate arising from the tenure of Senator Harry Reid and his majority
• the impact of President Obama’s liberal presidency both at home and abroad
• the prospects for conservative Republicans to take an off-year election majority in the Senate while retaining their majority in the U.S. House
The meeting is open to the public free of charge. Those with opposing points of view are welcome to attend.